Kensium Solutions LLC
Magento Developer (Remote Available)
Kensium is adding to our Magento Delivery Practice in our new Chicago office in the loop!
**Remote work in the US is an option**
As a Magento Developer, you will have the exciting opportunity to drive insights and innovation for our client's public facing web properties. You will play an integral role in an exciting and fast-paced team where the sky is indeed the limit.
You should be a self-aware, self-starting individual with a well-rounded skillset; someone who has the depth and breadth of technical knowledge to know the "right way" to develop automated processes and operation systems, while also possessing the fearlessness to propose new and innovative ideas. The right person for this job will pride themselves on being a great communicator both verbally, in writing, and when needed via process diagrams.
You should have the capacity to be given a task and own from start to finish because we loathe micro-management, and you should as well. You should be a technologist who is passionate about their work and strives for continuous improvement. This role carries with it the possibility of providing a good deal of influence on how our growing team matures as we expand our influence within the global e-commerce eco-system.
Role and Responsibility
- Setup and configure Magento 1.X and Magento 2.X sites.
- Custom Magento extension development.
- Configure Apache and/or NGINX web servers and MySQL databases
- 3+ years' professional experience in Magento 1.x and/or Magento 2.x development.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in related field. Work experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- 3+ years' professional experience in front end website design and development.
- Magento Certifications
- Project management software such as Wrike, Jira.
- Experience with WordPress or custom LAMP (PHP) development.
Preferred Qualifications and Education Requirements
We are a full-service eCommerce solutions provider specializing in designing, developing, and integrating Magento websites. A Magento Enterprise Partner, we use the latest insights to tailor your web store for increased conversion rates and likelihood of repeat customers.
We also offer implementation, integration, and customization services for Acumatica ERP and Acumatica Commerce Edition, a complete eCommerce package for merchants looking to build a new Magento website.
Additional offerings include technical SEO, PPC campaigns, and ongoing support services for Acumatica and Magento systems.
See our showcase pages to learn more about our document management solution and HR software.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER