Kensium Solutions LLC
Acumatica Implementation Consultant (Remote)
Kensium Solutions is a certified, award-winning, and rapidly growing global player in the sales and implementation of eCommerce and ERP platforms. We are technologists with a passion for customer satisfaction, building acclaimed eCommerce websites for hundreds of satisfied clients. We are the home of the Acumatica Developer of the Year, Marketing Evangelist of the Year, and three Acumatica Developer MVPs (And that is just in 2019) Kensium is at the cutting edge of eCommerce, as well as one of the most experienced and tested value-added resellers (VARs) in the Acumatica ERP space. We are looking for ambitious candidates that like to tackle problems head-on and collaborate freely with others. If that sounds like you, then feel free to apply below!
The Acumatica Implementation Consultant is a post-sales position that implements Acumatica Cloud ERP implementations. The Implementation Consultant will be involved with requirements, installation, configuring, training, and documentation for their assigned clients/projects, working alongside Implementation Leads, other Implementation Consultants, and a Project Managers.
- Assist clients on the implementation and training of Acumatica ERP for multiple projects
- Collaborate with Acumatica Implementation team members
- Daily communication with clients, solution architects, project managers, implementation teams, testers, on implementation subjects
- Create and maintain configuration documents, user guides and training materials for projects
- Collaborate on solutions from conception through execution with the Kensium Acumatica, Connector and Magento Teams
- Follow and passionately promote best practices
- Maintain, enhance, and ensure proper health of all ERP delivery processes and systems
- Actively participate in high-level team activities such as implementation strategies or process improvements
- Analyze client data to learn how to implement and improve client processes and systems
- Serve as technical advisor and problem solver to Acumatica Support Team
- Assist with pre-sales opportunities where needed
- Communicate effectively and work well with cross-functional teams globally
- Educate colleagues across disciplines on the ERP platform and integrated solutions
- Continually grow and learn through self-study within Acumatica University and other sites
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Technology, Accounting or a related field of study
- Minimum of 2 years of ERP Implementation experience
- Minimum of 2 years of real-world consulting with in-depth knowledge of Distribution (Inventory, Purchase Orders, Sales Orders and Warehousing)
- Experience in ERP integrations, credit card & tax processors, and shipping
- Experience in multi-branch, multi-currency, or multi-warehouse ERP implementations
- Experience with integrating 3rd party solutions with ERP systems
NICE TO HAVE
- Warehouse Logistics knowledge including replenishment, scanning, barcoding, put away and picking.
- Acumatica or Dynamics SL experience
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Solutions-oriented: finding smart and efficient solutions to problems
- A preoccupation with staying on top of industry trends and technologies
- Extremely passionate about learning new technologies & implementing them
- Take ownership and accountability for projects & deliver on timelines
- Acumatica implementation processes and philosophies
- SQL Server knowledge
- ARM Reporting or other Financial Reporting tools (FRx, Management Reporter)
- Acumatica Report Writer or other reporting tools (Crystal Reports, SSRS)
- Ability to work across various time zones
- This job requires the use of professional office equipment, whether in office or at a home office. The space must be adequate to promote strong focus on the job duties with little interruption
- All communication and presentation of self must be done in a professional manner whether communicating with colleagues, vendors or clients
- Talking. Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word. Those activities in which they must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
- Hearing. Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction. Ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and to make the discriminations in sound.
- Sedentary work. Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
- The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading; visual inspection involving small defects, small parts, and/or operation of machines (including inspection); using measurement devices; and/or assembly or fabrication parts at distances close to the eyes.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement.
It is the policy of Kensium to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Kensium will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.