Kensium Solutions LLC
Solutions Architect (US Remote Available)
Kensium is currently seeking a Solution Architect to join our Magento Delivery Practice. You will have the exciting opportunity to drive insights and innovation for our client’s public facing web properties. You’ll play an integral role in an exciting and fast-paced team where the sky is truly the limit. In this role you will play a crucial part in understanding complex customer environments, developing solutions, and identifying new ways for brands to engage with their customers across digital channels on the Magento platform.
You should be a self-aware, self-starting individual with a well-rounded skillset; someone who has the depth and breadth of technical knowledge to know the “right way” to develop automated processes and operation systems, while also possessing the fearlessness to propose new and innovative ideas. The right person for this job will pride themselves on taking responsibility for their role, but also not become too distracted by titles, because we often wear many hats. You should have the capacity to be given a task and own it because we loathe micro-management, and you should as well. You should be a technologist who is passionate about their work and strives for continuous improvement. This role carries with it the possibility of providing a good deal of influence on how our growing team matures as we expand our influence within the global e-commerce eco-system.
A successful candidate will be technically savvy, and business proficient; thriving on ensuring our clients are successful.
THIS MIGHT BE THE JOB FOR YOU IF YOU:
- Are currently a Solution Architect, or full-stack developer with a handful of projects under your belt, as a developer, or solution architect.
- Have experience running production systems.
- Have experience designing software delivery pipelines from development to production.
- Have leveraged automation, metrics, and logging to improve products and processes.
- Have an intellectual curiosity to pursue the unknown and to continuously improve.
Role and Responsibility
- Own the technical solution and outcome of a project from beginning to end.
- Consult with clients and lead them to the optimal technical solutions based on their needs, and business.
- Follow and passionately promote quality best practices from all sides of software engineering and systems operations.
- Design, implement and maintain solutions that contribute to the automation of code/infrastructure changes, empowering development teams to have a seamless framework to deliver the best software.
- Maintain, enhance, and ensure good health of all software delivery processes and systems.
- Actively participate in high-level team activities such as architecture or process improvements.
- Can analyze data to learn how to improve processes and systems continuously.
- Participation in pre & post-sales technical scoping, requirements gathering, and solution creation & review.
Preferred Qualifications and Education Requirements
- PHP/Magento web development experience (M1 & M2)
- Real-world e-commerce experience with Magento development (Plugin / Theme development / API) in the last 3 years
- Prior work experience in a Consulting/Architecture position within a software and/or services company
- Bachelor’s Degree in either Informatics, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Interactive Design, Instructional Systems, or related field.
- Familiarity with Project Management Software (Wrike, Jira, DoneDone, SmartSheets)
- Experience of Zend Framework, Symfony, Core PHP, PHP frameworks
- Firm grasp of Git-based source control
- Competent with PHP object-oriented programming & MVC applications
- Competent with MySQL-based database concepts
- Lead the QA team to insure they successfully deliver results in a timely and useful manner
- Create the testing strategy for the QA team
- Define test plans for projects and the team
- Build test scripts and manage the team to properly execute them.
- Writes test plans based on requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or work experience equivalent
- 3+ Years of experience in QA and testing
- 2+ Years leading QA teams
- Knowledge of testing software applications developed using technologies such as Selenium, Postman, SoapUI and JMeter
- Experience in the Ecommerce domain as well as ERP
- Deep knowledge of the core hard skills in the areas of Quality Assurance and Testing Lifecycle
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER